09 ਦਸੰਬਰ ਅਚਨਚੇਤੀ ਪਖਾਨੇ ਲਈ ਘਰ ਦੇ ਉਪਾਅ
Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Premature Ejaculation – Are you frequently getting unsatisfied sex? Is your partner unhappy with your performance in bed? Is premature ejaculation affecting your relationship? If the answer to these aforementioned questions is yes, then there could not be a better place than this. Premature ejaculation is one of the most common sex problems that is capable of ruining the happiest relationships. Here, we have come up with the top Ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of premature ejaculation.
Because of the taboo associated with the sex in the society, most of the people restrict themselves from openly discussing the sex problem. Premature ejaculation could be the most embarrassing thing in man’s life but it is completely normal. If not treated at the right time it can lead to other physical and mental problems as well.
What is Premature Ejaculation?
Ejaculation of the semen with minimal sexual stimulation or satisfaction, or before the man and his partner wish, is termed as premature ejaculation. If this happens frequently, it can cause distress and problems in the relationship. And can also lead to other mental problems such as depression as well. The most common indication of this is the early ejaculation even before the proper penetration.
What are the various causes of premature ejaculation?
Premature Ejaculation can be caused by the variety of reasons. The lifestyle people have adopted has a major influence on the sex life of the people and the influence is mostly negative. People these days have no time and this ultimately results in stress and other sex-related problems. Below mentioned are some of the other causes of premature ejaculation.
- Temporary depression or stress.
- History of sexual repression.
- Lack of emotional bonding between the partners.
- Physical disease such as the swollen prostate gland, Diabetes, or any cardiovascular disease.
- Sexually transmitted diseases also play an important role in triggering premature ejaculation.
- Erectile dysfunction.
The list of Ayurvedic Home Remedies to treat Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation leaves the man feeling frustrated and affects emotionally because of the disrupted sexual life. This condition is also capable of affecting your relationship with your partner because of unsatisfactory sexual activity. Premature ejaculation lowers a man’s self-esteem and drains him of confidence because of the obvious reasons. Below listed are some of the beneficial Ayurvedic home remedies to treat this sex issue.
- Certain herbs such as Safed Musli, Ashwagandha, kaunch beej, Shilajit etc. are best known to cure premature ejaculation. These are the most common and effective ingredients that are used in several medicines that treat sexual problems. You should use them in the proper amounts to get the best possible results.
- Intake of the food items such as cereals, fish, bananas, nuts, lettuce, shellfish, and vegetables like fennel, onions, and celery is beneficial. And the food items like processed food and junk items should be avoided on every occasion. Honey plays a major part in treating this problem, therefore; it should be taken on a regular basis.
- Some lifestyle modifications such as quitting smoking and drinking will give you the perfect sex life everyone wishes for. Also, too much sexual activity and masturbation should be avoided as well for the best results.
- Mixing saffron, almonds, cardamom in the milk is super effective in treating every type of sex-related problem and not just premature ejaculation.
- Regular Yoga will not only give the satisfactory sex life but will keep you healthy overall. No matter how busy your life gets, a bit of the yoga will always give you unlimited benefits.
So, if you are the one suffering from premature ejaculation then I hope this might have been helpful for you in some ways or the other. If you do not feel like visiting the doctor and take medicines then the aforementioned ways are perfect for the natural and Ayurvedic treatment. Therefore, go ahead and now implement these tips in your regular lives to make your sex life even more satisfying and fun.